CNC machining four features:
CNC machining has been widely used in the mechanical processing industry. What are its characteristics that can make the whole processing industry impressed? Today we reveal four features of CNC machining.
1. High processing efficiency, which is also a significant feature of CNC machining compared with traditional technology.
Second, the quality is stable. The products manufactured by CNC are not only of stable quality, but also of high precision.
Simplify processing procedures and reduce processing equipment. Using CNC machining, greatly simplify the processing steps, reduce processing equipment, and save costs for enterprises. CNC machining targeted, if it is to change the size of parts, then only programming modification.
Four, can process complex parts. CNC machining service is also suitable for complex parts that are difficult to process, and the quality is guaranteed.
CNC machining is popular in the mechanical processing industry with these four characteristics, with the continuous maturity of technology, it plays an increasingly large role.
What parts can CNC machining center process?
CNC machining center is a kind of mechanical equipment commonly used in CNC machining. In the past, mainly used in precision machining CNC machining center, the application is not very common, after more than ten years of development, now the CNC machining center has become the indispensable important nc machine tools of various processing industry,such as Aluminum CNC Machining Parts, its range is very wide, in all walks of life can find its shadow, such as aerospace, Marine, automotive, mobile phone metal parts and life of some commonly used metal parts need to use CNC machining center, etc. But it is not that one CNC machining center can complete a variety of work, CNC machining center models, different models of CNC machining center applicable aspects are different.
What are the advantages of CNC machining?
(1) greatly reduce the number of tooling, processing complex shape parts do not need complex tooling. If you want to change the shape and size of the parts, you only need to modify the parts processing procedure, which is suitable for the development and modification of new products.
(2) stable processing quality, high processing accuracy, high repetition accuracy, to meet the requirements of aircraft processing.
(3) multiple varieties, small batch production of higher production efficiency, can reduce the production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection time, but also because of the use of optimal cutting and cutting time.
(4) can process conventional methods difficult to process complex surface, even some processing parts can not be observed.
The disadvantage of CNC machining service is the high cost of machine tools, requiring maintenance personnel with a higher level.